July 7, 2011

color block


When I saw this Banana Republic skirt while perusing through the Carlsbad Outlets- I knew I had to have it. I was flipping over each tag in a frenzy trying to find my size. No wonder why people at outlet stores run over everyone else with that crazed look in their eyes! It happened to me, and I wasn't proud of it. Although, I was proud that I got this skirt 50% off of the initial retail price ($70). So what if it was probably from last season? Or the season before that? The color blocking, the neutrals, and the bright pop of yellow...I still love it regardless. 

Target tank, Banana Republic skirt, Steve Madden Marryy wedges, gifted Coach bag, 
vintage & gifted rings, MK watch, The Altered Chain Gold Arc Bar Necklace

16 comments:

  1. oh my you look stunning here! :) loving your BR skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit :) And you have such a beautiful smile!!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love it! Outlet shopping is so much fun :) I'm glad you found that adorable skirt! I think brights mixed with neutrals is a such a pretty combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty -- I'm not a huge fan of colour blocking (probably because I'm a sucker for neutrals only, hahaha!) but this is an exception! You wear the trend so well and the shoes pull it all together, stunning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable! Who cares about seasons? Everything always comes back around anyway:-) Love your wedges too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty skirt!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bag.

    http://blog.badjoan.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Сheryl, вы очень очаровательная девушка!!! Очень туфли понравелись=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog! You look so stunning and stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're so lovely!!your skirt is amazing))))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice clothes Darling!!

    Love your Bag!

    Xx

    wearemarbled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so pretty look *_*
    Wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bag !! You look great
    http://faceitwiththesmile.blogspot.com/
    Please check this out

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo