May 23, 2011

outback

Very casual outfit for an extremely casual weekend. Honestly, the gloomy weather made me a bit unmotivated to do just about anything. Fortunately I fought the strong urge to lay in my bed all day like a vegetable and managed to create some jewelry. We also had brunch at our favorite spot The Cottage (posted about here). Vanilla lattes and delicious food...makes up for the whole weekend. 

Gap trench, Target tank, AE skinnies, Steve Madden flats, vintage & gifted rings, 
MK watch, The Altered Chain What Goes Around NecklaceHermès Dogon Clutch

15 comments:

  1. perfect cali style! love it all xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos : )) Your hair is gorgeous!

    I'd really appreciate if you could read my most recent post, I could use the help ♥ Thank you!
    Laurenlovestoshare

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so, so chic! I love trench coats and this is a great outfit :) Adore your blog and your jewelry - you are very talented <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so chic! love this outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ladies for all the sweet comments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! I love these photo series ;)

    Keep up the great work!

    Smiles,
    Aina
    THE DUSTY LOFT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that trench. What I would give for a Gap Trench! :) love your style!

    House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the trench coat! It's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Love your trench coat! Nice photos.

    Mel
    www.melodyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit so classic and chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely photos! i follow you...follow me at
    www.ciaobellasiemprechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice coat! i love your photos! and yay for cebu!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you all for the lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you. love your outfit.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo