August 22, 2011

a little chambray

H&M chambray shirt, Express jeans, Coach bag, Nine West gladiator wedges, F21 necklace, vintage bracelet

Good morning lovelies! Please excuse my wrinkled shirt. Clearly it doesn't stay ironed out for very long.
 I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine was filled with trying new food joints, hiking, and as always... shopping. I wore this outfit when my bf and I went to Jake's on 6th on Saturday night for some vino and relaxation.  Love this place! This weekend we are heading to Vegas! Time to start picking out the outfits! 

5 comments:

  1. i'm STILL looking for the perfect white pants... these are more than fantastic... jealous that you're going to vegas! its one of my favorite cities!

    with love,
    guildedsecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo here, it's so light and refreshing!

    www.stylecomb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pants look stunning on you! Love that you paired them with simple shirt. Makes you stand out, actually!
    Have fun in Vegas!!


    Thanks for your kind comment (:
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is amazing! and your smile is so charming!!! super cute blog

    http://anordinarywonder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo