January 17, 2011

new products

I purchased the MAC face and body foundation and the MAC freckletone lip colour per recommendations from the HONEYBEE and I absolutely love both! The face and body foundation is super light and matches my skin color perfectly (I use C4). I have been searching for a nude lip colour that doesn't make me look dead...and this is it- it's my new fav! I purchased the Embryolisse 24 hour miracle cream after seeing that Caroline's Mode uses it (as well as many other models)... it's incredible...and only about $18 on amazon, really. I've been using the Ole Henrickson 'Truth is in the eyes serum" and it has lightened my dark circles and smoothed out my under eye area. The Stila smude stick is fab and the NYX jumbo eye pencil is the perfect highlighting pencil (thanks Jes!)
Top: MAC Freckletone     Middle: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk      Bottom: Stila Smude Stick in Lionfish

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah! so glad you like them!!! xo I must try the embroylisse miracle cream!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo