January 14, 2011

early birthday present

This past month has gone by so fast that I forgot I'm turning 26 this Sunday. It was really hard for me to think of what I wanted- since I received so many amazing gifts for Christmas. Soooo it was a complete surprise to me when I saw a message in my inbox from Marissa, the Marketing Promotions Manager, from Beso.com yesterday. She informed me that I was the winner of the Rebecca Minkoff Python Clutch from the Song of Style Giveaway! I was in complete shock because I seriously never win anything. I came home from work today to find the clutch awaiting my arrival. Thank you so much to beso.com and to Aimee(Song of Style)! Happy early birthday to me!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    You are one lucky girl : )) what a great surprise!
    You deserve it, and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your first win!! now thAts a prize! lovely clutch ♡

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo