May 5, 2010

long hair don't care

Seriously. No joke. This product has made my hair longer, thicker stronger, & healthier. 

I had looked into using the Ovation hair system but I was definitely not willing to spend $60-$100. I heard about Eqyss Mega Tek Cell Rebuilder from my boyfriend's grandmother who had used it when she lost some of her hair due to chemotherapy. 


Mega Tek was designed for horse hair and strengthens without the use of synthetic polymers, oils, or petroleum based products.  I have been using this product since October 2009 and my hair looks and feels great. I have gone through two bottles within 7 months and at about $24 a bottle I couldn't be more happier. 


I recently met a woman who said that Ovation is the same product as Mega Tek, just packaged more appropriately. If you have been thinking about using a similar product I definitely recommend trying Mega Tek (don't get freaked out by the mane, tail, coat & hooves lingo).

4 comments:

  1. I went to school with a girl whose father owns the EQyss company. She said their products are just as popular for human use. Your mane has been looking great lately, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! the bottle is horrible but the product is great. and thank you!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, I had thought about ordering Ovation products too! But decided against it because they were expensive and I hadn't heard any real reviews about them. Maybe I'll have to try this instead! I did get the Maui Wowie in the mail a few days ago! So excited to try it, but haven't had a chance yet. I'm leaving for Kauai on Monday and will definitely try it there because I know I won't want to blow dry. Thanks for all the product tips!!!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am more than happy to give product tips- thanks for checking out my blog! =)

    have a fabulous time in Kauai! i'm so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo