June 14, 2012

baja

Earlier this week I mentioned that we went to Old Town. Well, we stopped by Rockin' Baja for some  lunch. I have been twice and each time I was presented with some delicious seafood! I personally love the overfilled Baja Buckets. It's not a fancy place- but just know that it is good eats and you're going to get your hands dirty ;) There are a couple other locations: Gaslamp, Oceanside, and Newport Beach- so be sure to check it out. 

lobster tails, wild mexican shrimp and sweet alaskan snow crab clusters
grilled chicken in deep friend, corn tortillas, lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado, mexican cheeses and cilantro lime dressing
home style flan, deep fried ice cream and warm cinnamon apple bunuelo drizzled with caramel sauce

Looks good, right? 

3 comments:

  1. this looks fun! i grew up in SD (5-18) so never really got to see it as an adult. old town? did it in 4th grade ;-)

    the guacamole looks amaaaazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so delicious! When I go to San Diego I have to stop by. We are kind of close to each other I live in LA.

    So glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dessert plate is making my mouth water. I love all 3 of those options, especially bunuelos!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo