June 10, 2012

alexander's

A couple of weekends ago the bf and I were in search of some yummy italian food. We came across Alexander's on 30th through a quick yelp search. The place is tucked away within a small neighborhood in North Park. The restaurant is very pretty inside- but very small -so be sure to make a reservation to ensure you get a table. We were seated fairly quickly and I immediately ordered the Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc (so good!) 

all images via bloomspot

We started with the Baked Hampton Stuffed Mushrooms which were good but after a couple of mushrooms I was over the crab stuffing. We ordered the Tuscan Seafood Pasta and it was fresh and delicious! We ended with the Walnut Cookie with Vanilla Bean Gelato - hands down one of the best desserts I've ever had (think: italian pizookie!)

*Sorry for the lack of personal photos- It was so dim and romantic in there, I couldn't bear to ruin that with a bunch of flashes from a DSLR. 

2 comments:

  1. This place is so cute! I'll have to check it out sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks so nice and classy! The food looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo