January 4, 2012

newport

Last week I went up to Newport Beach to meet up with my brother, celebrate my cousin's 
birthday, and of course, to take a little trip over to South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island. The 
weather was amazing but the crowd's were awful. I only snuck out with new flats and a scarf. 

We did manage to hit up a couple of new spots that I really loved! 
My brother took us to Taco Asylum for lunch, Habana for dinner, and a few 
drinks at the Commissary Lounge before we departed back to San Diego.
Loved the industrial look at the Taco Asylum
Pork Belly & Steak Taco. The Pork Belly is to die for!
Pretty lights at The Lab Anti Mall
Inside the Commissary Lounge
My Brother & I

5 comments:

  1. Nice! The interior of the place looks great. And uh, so does the food. It's dinnertime. I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! You were in my town! CANT WAIT to be back there this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo