March 1, 2011

recipe: mini cupcakes



Mini Mascarpone Cupcakes With Frosting & Sprinkles

I ALWAYS use the Mini Mascarpone Cupcake recipe by Giada De Laurentiis. They make for some amazingly moist and delicious cupcakes! I don't care for the Strawberry Glaze that she uses in this recipe...so I always make my own. This time I used a delectable, whipped frosting. Soooooo good! 

P.S. Don't be scared by the amount of butter...
sometimes you gotta ignore the ingredients and appreciate the deliciousness!!! =)
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. yum.... they look sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frosting looks delicious! I love cupcakes, I'll need to make some soon now lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these look amazing!! Now I really wanna try this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh now i am seriously craving some cupcakes! these look so pretty

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo