December 1, 2010

heading for the cold


The Fam & I decided to skip the Black Friday chaos and head up to the mountains to relax and unwind. I had the cutest outfit picked out. Then I was told that it was going to be very cold and we were going hiking, so I had to wear shoes that I didn't mind getting muddy. Imagine how disappointed I was. Mind you, I am from San Diego and what I perceive as 'cold' is completely ridiculous. That being said, I have nothing in my closet that could prevent frostbite (over-dramatic, I know). In my best attempts: I threw on a cami, a long sleeve shirt, two jackets, a scarf, some gloves, and my old pumas- Needless to say, I felt like the Michelin man. Although the weather was so cold, the hike was so incredibly beautiful and serene. It was definitely  worth the marshmallow attire and freezing temps!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! You look adorable!
    xx
    http://www.hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. is you boyfriend james franco?? lol totally looks just like him

    ReplyDelete

i'd love to hear what you think! xo